This is our favorite homemade Caesar salad dressing recipe (without raw eggs!) and we’ve tried many! This recipe was shared with us by my husband’s lovely cousin, Tara.
Prepare the ingredients according to the list in the recipe for our favourite homemade Caesar salad dressing with no raw egg in this one!
- Garlic, minced (1 clove)
- Red wine vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Anchovy paste (1 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- Dijon mustard (1 tbsp)
- Olive oil (1/3 cup)
- Mayonnaise (3 tbsp)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (3 tbsp)
- Worchestershire sauce (1 tsp)
- Cayenne pepper, sea salt & pepper (1/3 tsp each)
- First, crush the garlic into a small mixing bowl
- Add red wine vinegar
- Squeeze in anchovy paste or use anchovy fillets (same quantity of either)
Side note: The images above show the best garlic press I’ve found. We watch the labels for garlic at the grocery store and buy only garlic that is grown in Canada or Spain – when available, we prefer organic.
- Add the liquid ingredients – lemon juice, mustard and olive oil
- Use prepared Parmesan cheese or freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano if you have it on hand
- Add the Worchestershire sauce and whisk altogether
- Lastly, add in the spices, whisk one last time and toss into a bowl of fresh spring mix or romaine lettuce.
How long can I store this salad dressing?
You should be able to store any leftover dressing in a mason jar for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing ?
This garlicky homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will deliver all the flavour you've been looking for in a dressing!
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Anchovy paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/3 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 tsp Salt
Crush the garlic and place in small mixing bowl.
Add ingredients in order listed whisking together until blended.
Seasoning can be adjusted to taste.
Store in a sealed mason jar, refrigerated, for up to 3 days.
Copyright 2020 ApronsOnPeople.com
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can help others find us by…
Giving the recipe a rating and comment
Forward this page to your friends
Get SOCIAL with us by finding us on Instagram @apronsonpeople, on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube! Share the love!!
Thanks for being an awesome part of our community! xo Cheryl & Madi